Versatile Super Erecta security cages are available in multiple finishes and configurations to suit a variety of environments and mobile needs.... Super Erecta wire security cages offer unmatched versatility to protect supplies and materials from loss or pilferage.
Three finishes are available including chrome plating for dry environments, Metroseal 3 epoxy coating for wet/damp environments, and type 304 stainless steel for the harshest environments and cleaning requirements.
• Safe Storage: Protects valuable materials and sensitive items from loss or pilferage.
• Ready View of Contents: Heavy-gauge open wire construction keeps the entire contents of the truck visible at all times, making it easy to check inventory.
• Modular offering: Stationary or mobile security units with existing shelf, post, and caster options.
• Ergonomic, 1/4-Turn Door Handle: Makes opening and closing the unit easier than conventional security unit designs.
• Time Saving Assembly: Security units assemble quickly — right out of the box.
• Shipped Knocked-Down: Saves on freight costs. Easily assembled.
• Doors open 270° and can be secured to the sides of the unit using hooks (included) allowing the unit to be loaded and unloaded easily.
• Standard Duty stem caster mobile cages – excellent maneuverability and strength to transport 600-900lbs. (272-408kg) per cart evenly distributed based on casters selected.
• Heavy Duty dolly truck models with aluminum dolly bases and 5” (127mm) polyurethane plate casters offer added durability and impact resistance for abusive mobile applications; 900lbs. (408kg) total unit capacity evenly distributed.
• Optional intermediate shelves – Super Erecta wire, quick-adjust Super Adjustable wire, Plastic mat Super Erecta Pro. Type 304 stainless steel for all environments and cart wash applications.
• NOTE: Metro offers a full line of stainless steel dollies and casters for cart wash applications. • Optional intermediate shelves – Super Erecta wire, quick-adjust Super Adjustable wire, Super Erecta Solid