Traditional storage uses up to 20' of space. Track shelving works more efficiently.
The secret is the "Active Aisle" which enables more storage to fit within limited floor space.
TOP-TRACK OVERHEAD TRACK SYSTEM
• Active Aisle: Mobile shelving units positioned on an overhead track between two stationary units can easily be repositioned for access to the stored contents on the shelves.
• Overhead aluminum tracks, top-mounted rollers and rigid casters guide the mobile shelving units in a straight line.
• Clean design: The overhead track assures aisles are completely clear for easy cleaning and for access by carts and trollies.
• The overhead track compensates for uneven floor surfaces .
• Strong: Mobile aisle units address medium duty applications. Each mobile aisle unit has a maximum unit capacity of 900lbs. (408kg) evenly distributed.
• Versatile: Standard single deep Top-Track is compatible with wire shelving (Super Erecta, Super Adjustable) and plastic shelving (MetroMax i, MetroMax Q, Super Erecta Pro). Top-Track has finishes that cover a range of dry and wet/damp environments.
• Double-Deep configurations can be created where two systems are joined together to increase the overall depth of the shelving for greater storage capacity. Available for chrome Super Erecta wire shelving.
QWIKTRAK FLOOR TRACK SYSTEM
• Smooth function: Mobile shelving units glide easily along aluminum and stainless steel floor tracks.
• Floor tracks compensate for rough or choppy floor surfaces.
• Strong and Ergonomic: Units can store and move heavy loads with ease. Mobile aisle units have maximum unit capacities of 1200 – 2000lbs. (544-907kg) evenly distributed depending on the shelving selected.
• Protects floors: Floor tracks protect floors from wear and tear and do not require mounting to the floor.
• Versatile: Compatible with wire shelving (Super Erecta, Super Adjustable Super Erecta) and plastic shelving (MetroMax i, MetroMax Q, Super Erecta Pro).
• qwikTRAK has finishes that cover a range of dry and wet/damp environments.
• Double-Deep configurations can be created where two systems are joined together to increase the overall depth of the storage system for greater storage capacity.